The order window for Team MK club kit will be opening on 5th April 2021 and close two weeks later on 19th April. The links and password access to the club kit order pages are below. Full details of adult and youth clothing, how to decide sizes and to place an order will be on the Epic Orange site. https://www.epic-orange.com/teammk/ Password is "Summer2021"
This will be the club’s second order window and to help members with deciding sizes Epic Orange are including some PDF sizing diagrams you can download as well the table of dimensions for S/M/L etc.
In addition for those members that wish to use the service we have bought a stock of sample club kit which will be available for members to try on at specific sessions. We are very grateful to Bodylimits for their help with making the samples available. The arrangements for trying on club kit will need to be strictly managed as follows:
1. The first session planned is on Saturday 3 April from 1430 at the Newport Pagnell Bodylimits Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Clinic 99 Wolverton Rd, Newport Pagnell MK16 8HX. Further sessions will be planned if there is demand.
2. To make a booking please email firstname.lastname@example.org who will confirm the slots available and secure your booking
3. The booking slot will be for 10 minutes using one of the treatment rooms in the clinic. The time cannot be any longer so that the time inside is reduced to a minimum risk level
4. You will need to arrive 15 minutes beforehand so that you can select the items to try on
5. Treatment rooms will be cleaned in between slots
6. On arrival you will have your temperature checked, sign in to the Bodylimits QR code and sanitise your hands
7. The safe practices Bodylimits are applying have been developed in accordance with the Government guidelines and you must adhere to all their requirements. While all necessary precautions will be made it is still at your risk whether you decide to take advantage of this arrangement – you will need to sign that you consent to this. If members choose not to make use of this arrangement then we quite understand. It is to be hoped that at some point in the future the risks will reduce to a minimal level.
The sample kit available is as follows:
There are no youth kit samples available.
Furthermore, it should be pointed out that the club still has an opening for a Kit Secretary. With the changes listed above, this would not involve the handling of any kit or even having to man kit sales. The main tasks include:
• The main point of contact for our two suppliers, opening the order windows for each shop
• Dealing with any enquiries from the club membership regarding kit
• Looking into special kit requests, such as CX skinsuits, time trial suits, club-specific accessories such as Velopac or Big Bobble Hats (just examples – we haven't got any) in club colours
• Dealing with respective suppliers of more specialised kit options
• Publishing kit announcements or any special offers our suppliers may have on club platforms