Team Milton Keynes is an exciting club for Cyclists, Triathletes and Duathletes. If you're looking for competitive events at Local, Regional, National and International standard, organised and coached training sessions or simply a weekend club ride in beautiful countryside then Team Milton Keynes has something to offer you.
- Regular club training sessions for cycling, swimming and running.
- Subsidised swim sessions (£2) at Stantonbury on Thursday evenings.
- Open water swimming sessions at Haversham lake (additional fee).
- Members web site and forums on www.teammk.com
- Organised summer evening Time Trials (£3 Seniors, £2 Juniors) and Duathlon events.
- Open Triathlons, Time Trials and Road Races promoted locally.
- Team Keyne Trek youth development for under 18’s.
- Discounted team issue clothing up to 30% of RRP
- Free inclusion in group permit to ride off road in Brickhill Woods (take your TMK membership card with you as proof)
- 15% off all Specialized bikes at Phil Corley Cycles (club sponsor) and 10% off all parts, accessories and clothing
- Discounts at Body Limits Gym and the Sweatshop at Xscape.
- Coaching workshops held at Body Limits Gym (club sponsor).
- 10% discounts of food and wine courtesy of Kevin O'Rourke http://www.wineman.co.uk/ at the following 2 pubs on production of your TMK membership card: Queens Head - Wing; George Inn - Little Brickhill. The owner will know Kevin if your waiter doesn't.
- Funds available for participants in different disciplines (MTB, Road, TT, Tri and Du). Monies used to subsidize events, provide extra services or subsidize individuals.
As a member of Team MK if you join MKAC, the local athletics club, membership of MKAC is reduced by £10. Membership of MKAC includes free entry to the Milton Keynes 10k and the Wolverton 5 road races and the chance to compete in the Chiltern League cross country races in the winter.
Membership Fees for 2013
The Team MK 2013 membership year runs from 1st January to 31st December.
|Household / Family membership||£42|
|17 - 18 years (now same as adult)||£24|
|Under 17 years||£12|
How To Join (Online)
You can join online by clicking the 'Join Now' buttons on this page. You can join, pay your membership fees by PayPal, Credit or Debit card and complete your membership forms entirely on line. If you prefer you can join and complete the membership forms online and send payment by check or bank transfer.
How To Join (Offline)
Please download and complete the 2013 Membership Form (one for each member joining) then return to Louise Lane, Team MK Membership Secretary, 5 Newby Place, Emerson Valley, Milton Keynes, MK4 2NP, along with your payment.
You will need to download and complete a Parental Consent form for each member aged under 18 years old.
CHEQUES SHOULD BE MADE PAYABLE TO 'TEAM MILTON KEYNES'.
For enquiries regarding triathlon, duathlon, mtb, youth squad etc, please contact the relevant person on the contacts page.
For further membership details contact the membership secretary whose details can again be found on the contacts page.